It’s admirable that you have taken interest in getting this past question paper for the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment aptitude test. You get an opportunity like this once in a while or a lifetime for most and I am sure you don’t want to throw it in the dust.
What will ensure that you give this screening test your best shot? Your ability to comprehend the questions brought to you, answer them confidently, and leave no stones unturned.
For this purpose, we, as a team have made this pdf available for easy download to all our customers. You can use this as a soft copy on your phone or Laptop. Alternatively, you can print out the CBN Past questions and answers that will be sent to you into hard copy papers if you wish.
What this PDF will offer you:
- It will expose you to questions that will likely appear in the screening papers. Most questions are usually repeated and we try our best to lay emphasis on those questions that appear over and over again; providing you with the best answers to them as well.
- It will build your confidence and boost your ego: there is nothing better than having the assurance that you have something figured out. When you have a past question like this in your studying arsenal, you are confident that you understand what to expect and that is the motivation you take with you to the examination center.
These and many more are the benefits of purchasing the CBN past questions and answers. You can’t go wrong purchasing this study paper.
Sample Questions For The CBN Past Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the
A. it indicates the best output to produce
B. it relates naira inputs to naira outputs
C. it relates physical outputs to physic inputs
D. it indicates the best way to combine factors to
produce any given output
2. Given perfect competition in the capital market,
the opportunity cost of capital is adequate.
reflected by the
A. interest rate
B. returns on capital
C. alternate capital forgone
D. shadow price of foreign exchange
3. Which of the following reward is associatedwith
entrepreneurship as factor of production?
A. salaries B. profits C. interests D. rents
4. In a market economy, the question of what, how
and for whom to produce are solved by the
A. elected representative of the people
B. planning committee
C. price mechanism
5. At any given level of output. a firm‟s total variable
A. total cost less marginal cost
B. total cost less total fixed cost
C. total cost less average cost
D. average variable cost and marginal variable
Age groups (years) Distribution (%)
Above 60 30
15- 60 45
6. The estimated dependency ration of the
population shown above is
A. 1:9 B. 9:11 C. 7:3 D. 3:7
How To Purchase The CBN Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
COST: 2,000 NGN
Please make your payment to the account below and follow the instructions as given to receive your past question for the CBN immediately after payment.
Account Name: Godwin Akpaniko
Account Number: 0239617816
Alternatively, you can choose to pay with a card (Visa, Verve, Mastercard, etc).
Follow the link below to pay with your bank-issued card.
What to do after payment:
Once you have made the payment, you are just a step away from getting your past question delivered to your inbox.
Just follow the procedures outlined below;
Send your details to the administrator via the phone number; 08149237106
Send these details as a text message;
- Depositors Name
- Email address (ensure you use an email you can access immediately)
- Name of past question you paid for.
Please note that you can call our agent before and after payment to ask questions and confirm the payment receipt.