This past questions and answers is a collection of the previous recruitment examination by the Federal fire service.
This e-book has been updated recently for this year’s Federal Fire Service Aptitude test for all recruits of the programme, with all questions and answers from previous examinations.
This Past question will come in a pdf file that will be sent to you through whichever means you prefer (the options are listed in the latter part of this article). The Federal Fire Service PQ & A PDF is a preparatory tool to help shortlisted candidates for the Aptitude screening test have a glimpse of what the test will look like and also help them prepare ahead of time.
This PDF can be used both on smartphones, tablets, PC, etc. and can also be printed out in case you prefer the hard-copy. Already scanned copies of these past questions and answers have been also included in this article to prove the legitimacy of this copy.
Sample Questions For The Federal Fire Service Past Questions
1. The way to stop frivolous publications is to—–the press
2. The instrument used to measure air pressure is called
A. Rain gauge
C. Wind vane
3. The relationship traced to one’s father side is called
4. T he most wide spread traditional occupation in Nigeria is
5. The scientific explanation of man’s origin is referred to as—-theory
6.Which of these is NOT a symbol of the nation
A. coat of arms
C. Aso Rock
7. The money, equipment, and building which are being channeled for the production of goods is
How To Purchase Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
COST: 2,000 NGN
Please make your payment to the account below and follow the instructions as given to receive your past question for the Federal Fire Service immediately after payment.
Account Name: Godwin Akpaniko
Account Number: 0239617816
Alternatively, you can choose to pay with a card (Visa, Verve, Mastercard, etc).
Follow the link below to pay with your bank-issued card.
What to do after payment:
Once you have made the payment, you are just a step away from getting your past question delivered to your inbox.
Just follow the procedures outlined below;
Send your details to the administrator via the phone number; 08149237106
Send these details as a text message;
- Depositors Name
- Email address (ensure you use an email you can access immediately)
- Name of past question you paid for.
Please note that you can call our agent before and after payment to ask questions and confirm the payment receipt.