The pdf for the Federal ministry of education Past question is current and up to date to fit your needs and give you the right exposure and insight to what you should expect in the screening examination.
Our team has made sure that this past question has been answered correctly and reviewed thoroughly to ensure that candidates who purchase this from us will be confident in themselves after they have gone through it.
The importance of past questions in the success of applicants to an agency as prominent as the Federal Ministry of Education cannot be overemphasized. it goes a long in helping the individuals;
- Understand the nature of the screening test
- Have an inkling of what areas the agency bases their questions on as well as the best way to tackle such questions.
- Understand time management when they are in the hall for the examination with the knowledge of the time allocated for the test.
- Repeated questions will give candidates an edge over others. It’s nothing new that the majority of the questions get repeated in the examination and we are sure this year’s screening won’t be any different.
If you come across a question that has been answered in your Federal Ministry of Education Past Questions And Answers booklet; that will be an easy boost for you right? Exactly.
Now that you are convinced on why you need to get this past question, you can read on to find out how you can receive yours immediately.
N/B: 65 of applicants who successfully get shortlisted in agencies are usually ones that took out time to study past materials ahead of the examination. We believe you want to be among the lucky 65 percent.
Sample Questions For The Federal Ministry of Education Past Questions
1. The disadvantage of one-party system is that it
A. makes accountability difficult
B. negates freedom association
C. emphasize the political difference
D. delays decision making
2. Citizenship refers to the
A. indigenous member of a state
B. social status of a person in a state
C highest position in a state
D. legal status of a member of the state
3. The main function of public opinion is to
A. change the policy of the government
B. provide direction for public policy
C. support the policy of the government
D. indoctrinate the people
4. A typical form of delegated legislation is
A. act of parliament B. decree
C. bye-law D. gazette
5. One of the major sources of the constitution is
A. judicial precedence B. political debate
C. opinion public D. executive order
6. Coalition government arises when
A. one of the panics ha a majority in the
B no party the majority in parliament
C. two or more party cooperate to pass a bill in
D. the ruling party defeated in parliament
How To Purchase The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
COST: 2,000 NGN
Please make your payment to the account below and follow the instructions as given to receive your past question for the Federal Ministry of Education immediately after payment.
Account Name: Godwin Akpaniko
Account Number: 0239617816
Alternatively, you can choose to pay with a card (Visa, Verve, Mastercard, etc).
Follow the link below to pay with your bank-issued card.
What to do after payment:
Once you have made the payment, you are just a step away from getting your past question delivered to your inbox.
Just follow the procedures outlined below;
Send your details to the administrator via the phone number; 08149237106
Send these details as a text message;
- Depositors Name
- Email address (ensure you use an email you can access immediately)
- Name of past question you paid for.
Please note that you can call our agent before and after payment to ask questions and confirm the payment receipt.