The pdf for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Past question is current and up to date to fit your needs and give you the right exposure and insight to what you should expect in the screening examination.
Our team has made sure that this past question has been answered correctly and reviewed thoroughly to ensure that candidates who purchase this from us will be confident in themselves after they have gone through it.
The importance of past questions in the success of applicants to an agency as prominent as the NDDC cannot be overemphasized. it goes a long in helping the individuals;
- Understand the nature of the screening test
- Have an inkling of what areas the agency bases their questions on as well as the best way to tackle such questions.
- Understand time management when they are in the hall for the examination with the knowledge of the time allocated for the test.
- Repeated questions will give candidates an edge over others. It’s nothing new that the majority of the questions get repeated in the examination and we are sure this year’s screening won’t be any different.
If you come across a question that has been answered in your NDDC Past Questions And Answers booklet; that will be an easy boost for you right? Exactly.
Now that you are convinced on why you need to get this past question, you can read on to find out how you can receive yours immediately.
N/B: 65 of applicants who successfully get shortlisted in agencies are usually ones that took out time to study past materials ahead of the examination. We believe you want to be among the lucky 65 percent.
Sample Questions For The NDDC Past Questions
1. One of the factors affecting the supply of
manufactured good is
A. weather B. Technology
C. consumer tastes D. availability of inputs
2. An upward movement along with the same supply
curve results in
A. an increase in supply
B. a decrease in price
C. a decrease in quantity supplied
D. an increase in quantity supplied
3. An example of an indirect taxis
A. profit tax B. sales tax
C. capital gain tax D. poll tax
4. A major consideration in locating a cement factory
is the availability of
A. skilled labor B. Power
C. infrastructural facilities D. limestone
5. The activities of the oil and gas industries are
A. exploration and transportation
B. upstream and downstream
C. discovery and extraction
D. onshore and offshore
6. Joint-stock companies can raise funds from
A. the money market B. the capital market
C. various sources D. government
How To Purchase The NDDC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
COST: 2,000 NGN
Please make your payment to the account below and follow the instructions as given to receive your past question for the NDDC immediately after payment.
Account Name: Godwin Akpaniko
Account Number: 0239617816
Alternatively, you can choose to pay with a card (Visa, Verve, Mastercard, etc).
Follow the link below to pay with your bank-issued card.
What to do after payment:
Once you have made the payment, you are just a step away from getting your past question delivered to your inbox.
Just follow the procedures outlined below;
Send your details to the administrator via the phone number; 08149237106
Send these details as a text message;
- Depositors Name
- Email address (ensure you use an email you can access immediately)
- Name of past question you paid for.
Please note that you can call our agent before and after payment to ask questions and confirm the payment receipt.