The pdf for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Past question is current and up to date to fit your needs and give you the right exposure and insight to what you should expect in the screening examination.
Our team has made sure that this past question has been answered correctly and reviewed thoroughly to ensure that candidates who purchase this from us will be confident in themselves after they have gone through it.
The importance of past questions in the success of applicants to an agency as prominent as the NSCDC cannot be overemphasized. it goes a long in helping the individuals;
- Understand the nature of the screening test
- Have an inkling of what areas the agency bases their questions on as well as the best way to tackle such questions.
- Understand time management when they are in the hall for the examination with the knowledge of the time allocated for the test.
- Repeated questions will give candidates an edge over others. It’s nothing new that the majority of the questions get repeated in the examination and we are sure this year’s screening won’t be any different.
If you come across a question that has been answered in your NSCDC Past Questions And Answers booklet; that will be an easy boost for you right? Exactly.
Now that you are convinced of why you need to get this past question, you can read on to find out how you can receive yours immediately.
N/B: 65 of applicants who successfully get shortlisted in agencies are usually ones that took out time to study past materials ahead of the examination. We believe you want to be among the lucky 65 percent.
Sample Questions For The Federal Ministry of Education Past Questions
1. The significance of money to modern economic
systems is that it
A. is used as a means of payment
B. promotes specialization and exchange
C. measures value and promotes exchange
D. causes inflation and deflation in the economy
2. One way by which the government reduces the
repatriation of capital is through
A. nationalization B. divestiture
C. indigenization D. naturalization
3. Which of the following best describe the scopeof
A. all forms of commercial exchanges and the
B. buying and selling the construction industry
C. all occupational exchanges relating to
industries and commercial activities
D. buying and selling as well as the extraction of
4. Mr. Olaniyan contracted to sell TV sets to
Chijioke. Unknown to them, the sets were stolen
in transit. This contract may be terminated on the
A. Bankruptcy B. Frustration
C. Fraudulence D. Breach of contract
5. An author‟s exclusive right to his publishedand
unpublished works is known as
A. author‟s right B. constitutional right
C. patent right D. copyright
6. Which of these insurance principles requires a
close connection between the actual loss suffered
and the risk insured?
A. indemnity B. proximate cause
C. contribution D. subrogation
How To Purchase The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
COST: 2,000 NGN
Please make your payment to the account below and follow the instructions as given to receive your past question for the NSCDC immediately after payment.
Account Name: Godwin Akpaniko
Account Number: 0239617816
What to do after payment:
Once you have made the payment, you are just a step away from getting your past question delivered to your inbox.
Just follow the procedures outlined below;
Send your details to the administrator via the phone number; 08109345578
Send these details as a text message;
- Depositors Name
- Email address (ensure you use an email you can access immediately)
- Name of past question you paid for.
Please note that you can call our agent via 08109345578 before and after payment to ask questions and confirm the payment receipt.